TV47 is growing really fast and would like you to be part of its winning team. The following position is open at the home of untold stories:-
– Must be based in Kigali, Rwanda
– Fluent in oral and written English and Kiswahili
– Great videos recording and editing skills
– Bachelor’s degree in journalisms or equivalent
– 1year experience in reporting/camerawork
– Ability to operate LiveU –Live video streaming solution for TV
– Receive assignments or evaluate leads or tips to develop story ideas.
– Arrange interviews with people who can provide information about a story.
– Coordinate logistics for productions or events.
– Transmit news stories or reporting information from any locations, using live broadcast equipment
Eligible candidates for the above positions should send in an application, detailed CV, samples of work and expected salary (gross) to email@example.com not later than 5th January 2020
TV47 is a youth-centric, free to air TV station headquartered in Nairobi, broadcasting across the whole country. We take pride in our ability to generate content that brings out the untold stories from across Kenya’s 47 counties