Prepare visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts with high visual impact. Handle corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving TV47 digital a visual brand. Work with writer, SMOs, webmaster, video producers and app developers to give content a visual twist.
- Planning concepts by studying Tv47 online events calendar.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with TV graphics, editorial, webmasters, marketing, sales reps, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Enhancing news content with appropriate artworks.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, content enhancement, and website graphics with software such as Adobe CS6 suite including computer-aided design (CAD), and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer in a fast paced organization.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition on short notices.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided